Firefox hits version 20, adds download manager, more
Mozilla has released Firefox version 20 for OS X, which adds several new features and enhancements. Most notably, the download manager is now accessible from the toolbar. Previously it was hidden and users had to access it through the menu bar or keyboard shortcuts.
You can use the new download manager to pause and resume downloads, cancel them, open the downloads folder or go to the website from which a downloaded item originated.
Firefox 20 also lets you initiate a private browsing session without opening a new window or closing the current one. Finally, those who use a lot of extensions will appreciate the ability to shut down a hanging extension without having to completely quit and restart Firefox.
Firefox 20 for OS X is a free download.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration