Caturday: Ruby the programmer cat
Today's Caturday model is Ruby, who got his name when his owner Cedric Tineo found the cat as a kitten wandering the streets. Cedric was learning how to program in Ruby at the time, and the name stuck.
Ruby appears to be frustrated by his programming efforts, as he's decided to just give up and snooze on the keyboard. We're not sure exactly what that command on the screen means -- perhaps it is an attempt to program Cedric to get him some food.
If you have pictures of cats with Apple gear blissfully sleeping in the sun or in other happy states, send us a link and description via our tips page.
55pooooodff means 'i can haz cheezeburger'
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs