Caturday: Ruby the programmer cat
Today's Caturday model is Ruby, who got his name when his owner Cedric Tineo found the cat as a kitten wandering the streets. Cedric was learning how to program in Ruby at the time, and the name stuck.
Ruby appears to be frustrated by his programming efforts, as he's decided to just give up and snooze on the keyboard. We're not sure exactly what that command on the screen means -- perhaps it is an attempt to program Cedric to get him some food.
If you have pictures of cats with Apple gear blissfully sleeping in the sun or in other happy states, send us a link and description via our tips page.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service