Caturday: Ruby the programmer cat
Today's Caturday model is Ruby, who got his name when his owner Cedric Tineo found the cat as a kitten wandering the streets. Cedric was learning how to program in Ruby at the time, and the name stuck.
Ruby appears to be frustrated by his programming efforts, as he's decided to just give up and snooze on the keyboard. We're not sure exactly what that command on the screen means -- perhaps it is an attempt to program Cedric to get him some food.
If you have pictures of cats with Apple gear blissfully sleeping in the sun or in other happy states, send us a link and description via our tips page.
55pooooodff means 'i can haz cheezeburger'
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free