Caturday Night Live: Chunky's workspace and Mac Pro
We were a bit late getting the weekly Caturday today, but not to worry -- a feline friend reminded me to leaf through the weekly submissions from TUAW readers and find the most deserving gato to entertain you tonight.
This week's Caturday model is Chunky, who owns TUAW reader Bill Lynch. Bill notes that Chunky likes to sit directly in front of one his dual monitors, forcing his human to move his work to the other monitor. Those monitors are driven by a 2006 vintage Mac Pro that also acts as Chunky's personal heat source, and he likes to lay behind it to bask in the hot air and the flickering glow of the Ethernet status LED.
If you've got a Caturday nominee to share, let us know via our feedback page. For security reasons we can't accept inbound attachments, so you should host the photo (Dropbox, Flickr, iPhoto Journals, etc.) and send us the link.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration