Caturday Night Live: Chunky's workspace and Mac Pro
We were a bit late getting the weekly Caturday today, but not to worry -- a feline friend reminded me to leaf through the weekly submissions from TUAW readers and find the most deserving gato to entertain you tonight.
This week's Caturday model is Chunky, who owns TUAW reader Bill Lynch. Bill notes that Chunky likes to sit directly in front of one his dual monitors, forcing his human to move his work to the other monitor. Those monitors are driven by a 2006 vintage Mac Pro that also acts as Chunky's personal heat source, and he likes to lay behind it to bask in the hot air and the flickering glow of the Ethernet status LED.
If you've got a Caturday nominee to share, let us know via our feedback page. For security reasons we can't accept inbound attachments, so you should host the photo (Dropbox, Flickr, iPhoto Journals, etc.) and send us the link.
We were a bit late getting the weekly Caturday today, but not to worry -- a feline friend reminded me to leaf through the weekly...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free