Little Inferno out on Mac
Little Inferno arrived on iOS in January. It's a wicked, little satirical adventure about burning toys that's gotten a lot of critical acclaim. Now, the game is available on the Mac. You can pick it up directly from the developer Tomorrow Corporation, or grab it on Steam or Gamersgate.
Tomorrow Corporation says it's also working on an iOS version that's designed to work with older hardware, so the game will soon be playable on the iPhone 4 and fourth-gen iPod touch models as well. There's also a Linux version in the plans. I haven't played much of Little Inferno, but the reviews on it are really great, and it looks like a creepy, yet moving take on consumerism and "play" itself. And, of course, great games are always welcome on the Mac platform.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV