Little Inferno out on Mac
Little Inferno arrived on iOS in January. It's a wicked, little satirical adventure about burning toys that's gotten a lot of critical acclaim. Now, the game is available on the Mac. You can pick it up directly from the developer Tomorrow Corporation, or grab it on Steam or Gamersgate.
Tomorrow Corporation says it's also working on an iOS version that's designed to work with older hardware, so the game will soon be playable on the iPhone 4 and fourth-gen iPod touch models as well. There's also a Linux version in the plans. I haven't played much of Little Inferno, but the reviews on it are really great, and it looks like a creepy, yet moving take on consumerism and "play" itself. And, of course, great games are always welcome on the Mac platform.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station
- Microsoft revamps Bing for iPad
- Plex updated for iOS 7
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support