Audubon field guide apps on sale for Audubon's birthday
It's an app Audubonanza as Audubon discounted its nature and field guide apps to honor John James Audubon's birthday on April 26. The sale extends to both its single subject apps, now US$0.99, and its regional guides, which are $1.99.
You can find the full list of Audubon apps that are on sale on the NatureShare website. NatureShare, previously known as Green Mountain Digital, is the developer behind the Audubon apps. The sale started yesterday and runs through April 29th.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs