Audubon field guide apps on sale for Audubon's birthday
It's an app Audubonanza as Audubon discounted its nature and field guide apps to honor John James Audubon's birthday on April 26. The sale extends to both its single subject apps, now US$0.99, and its regional guides, which are $1.99.
You can find the full list of Audubon apps that are on sale on the NatureShare website. NatureShare, previously known as Green Mountain Digital, is the developer behind the Audubon apps. The sale started yesterday and runs through April 29th.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free
- Dragon Dictate 4 released today with new features and speed enhancements