Audubon field guide apps on sale for Audubon's birthday
It's an app Audubonanza as Audubon discounted its nature and field guide apps to honor John James Audubon's birthday on April 26. The sale extends to both its single subject apps, now US$0.99, and its regional guides, which are $1.99.
You can find the full list of Audubon apps that are on sale on the NatureShare website. NatureShare, previously known as Green Mountain Digital, is the developer behind the Audubon apps. The sale started yesterday and runs through April 29th.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options