Textual celebrates three years and version 3.0 with a $3 sale
Textual is a popular, lightweight IRC client for the Mac from Codeux. Now 3 years old, the app was recently updated to version 3.0. To celebrate these milestones, the developers have dropped the price of Textual to US$3.
The latest version of Textual has a long changelog that includes new commands for encrypted chat and support for new scripts like moto that'll give you easy access to commonly used emoticons. There's also new messaging feature that'll playback up to 100 messages after each restart. You can read the full of list of changes on Codeux's website.
You can download Textual from the Mac App Store. The $3 sale starts today and ends April 28.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature