Textual celebrates three years and version 3.0 with a $3 sale
Textual is a popular, lightweight IRC client for the Mac from Codeux. Now 3 years old, the app was recently updated to version 3.0. To celebrate these milestones, the developers have dropped the price of Textual to US$3.
The latest version of Textual has a long changelog that includes new commands for encrypted chat and support for new scripts like moto that'll give you easy access to commonly used emoticons. There's also new messaging feature that'll playback up to 100 messages after each restart. You can read the full of list of changes on Codeux's website.
You can download Textual from the Mac App Store. The $3 sale starts today and ends April 28.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter