Talkcast tonight, 7pm PT/10pm ET: Moms and computers, Creative Cloud, and more
Tonight's the night for another edition of everybody's favorite live podcast (next to TUAW TV Live, of course), the TUAW Talkcast. As we go live tonight Mother's Day 2013 will be winding down, so we may talk for a minute about Moms and computers. Architect and Apple aficionado Neal Pann should be joining for his perspective on software licenses, and The Mac Observer's Jeff Gamet will be sharing his
bacon bread recipe opinion on everything else.
Since it's really all about you, the community, do see if you can join us, won't you? To participate live, you can use the browser-only Talkshoe client, the embedded Facebook app, or download the classic TalkShoe Pro Java client; however, for +5 Interactivity, you should call in.
For the web UI, just click the Talkshoe Web button on our profile page at 4 HI/7 PDT/10 pm EDT Sunday. To call in on regular phone or VoIP lines (Viva free weekend minutes!): dial (724) 444-7444 and enter our talkcast ID, 45077 -- during the call, you can request to talk by keying in *8.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature