Apple updates Aperture with import and memory card bug fixes
Apple has released a software update to its professional photo editing and management software, Aperture. The 3.4.5 update addresses the following issues, according to its release notes:
- Addresses an issue that could cause Aperture to quit unexpectedly when deleting items from a camera or memory card after import.
- Memory cards are now ejected correctly when using the Delete Items option after import.
- Includes stability improvements.
Aperture 3.4.5 is a 523 MB download and requires OS X 10.7.5 or higher if you're running Lion and 10.8.2 or higher if you're running Snow Lion. Aperture costs US$79.99 in the Mac App Store.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter