Apple updates Aperture with import and memory card bug fixes
Apple has released a software update to its professional photo editing and management software, Aperture. The 3.4.5 update addresses the following issues, according to its release notes:
- Addresses an issue that could cause Aperture to quit unexpectedly when deleting items from a camera or memory card after import.
- Memory cards are now ejected correctly when using the Delete Items option after import.
- Includes stability improvements.
Aperture 3.4.5 is a 523 MB download and requires OS X 10.7.5 or higher if you're running Lion and 10.8.2 or higher if you're running Snow Lion. Aperture costs US$79.99 in the Mac App Store.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync