Apple unveils new and interactive Mac Pro site
During today's WWDC keynote, Phil Schiller gave us a rare, if not unprecedented, look at an upcoming product that won't be shipping for a while. If you saw today's keynote, you likely caught Apple's eye-catching 30-second teaser video for the next-gen Mac Pro.
We reported earlier today:
The Mac Pro will have Dual Workstation CPU FirePro processors, up to two times faster than the current Mac Pro. There is built-in support for up to three 4K displays, HDMI out, GB Ethernet and internal storage with 1.25 GB/s reads and 1 GB/s writes. The new Mac Pro features Thunderbolt 2, and it's backwards-compatible with the current-generation Thunderbolt accessories.
And did we mention that the new Mac Pro is only 9.9 inches tall?
Shortly after the keynote finished, Apple updated its website with a new, very cool, informative and interactive page for the Mac Pro. Head on over here to check this puppy out in great detail.
As Phil Schiller said, "Can't innovate anymore, my ass!"
We'll keep you posted as to when shipping and pricing information on this beauty become available.
During today's WWDC keynote, Phil Schiller gave us a rare, if not unprecedented, look at an upcoming product that won't be shipping for a...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free