The Dog Days of Summer: Can we set up my new iMac now?
OK, TUAW readers who are
also dog owners owned by dogs. You've seen enough of our Caturday cats for a while, and now it's your turn to show us your iMac/MacBook/Mac Pro/iPad/iPhone/iPod-using canine. To start off this summer's dog days, we've gone out to a Tumblr that specializes in canine Apple use -- Pupertino -- and borrowed an absolutely charming picture of a Welsh Corgi who is excited about his new iMac and apparently wants his owner to set it up NOW!
If you've got a Dog Days nominee to share, let us know via our feedback page. For security reasons we can't accept inbound attachments, so you should host the photo (Dropbox, Flickr, iPhoto Journals, etc.) and send us the link.
Thanks to the Pupertino folks and to submitter luckyno3
Woof. Can we set it up now? Please?
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs