The Dog Days of Summer: Can we set up my new iMac now?
OK, TUAW readers who are
also dog owners owned by dogs. You've seen enough of our Caturday cats for a while, and now it's your turn to show us your iMac/MacBook/Mac Pro/iPad/iPhone/iPod-using canine. To start off this summer's dog days, we've gone out to a Tumblr that specializes in canine Apple use -- Pupertino -- and borrowed an absolutely charming picture of a Welsh Corgi who is excited about his new iMac and apparently wants his owner to set it up NOW!
If you've got a Dog Days nominee to share, let us know via our feedback page. For security reasons we can't accept inbound attachments, so you should host the photo (Dropbox, Flickr, iPhoto Journals, etc.) and send us the link.
Thanks to the Pupertino folks and to submitter luckyno3
Woof. Can we set it up now? Please?
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update