The Dog Days of Summer: Can we set up my new iMac now?
OK, TUAW readers who are
also dog owners owned by dogs. You've seen enough of our Caturday cats for a while, and now it's your turn to show us your iMac/MacBook/Mac Pro/iPad/iPhone/iPod-using canine. To start off this summer's dog days, we've gone out to a Tumblr that specializes in canine Apple use -- Pupertino -- and borrowed an absolutely charming picture of a Welsh Corgi who is excited about his new iMac and apparently wants his owner to set it up NOW!
If you've got a Dog Days nominee to share, let us know via our feedback page. For security reasons we can't accept inbound attachments, so you should host the photo (Dropbox, Flickr, iPhoto Journals, etc.) and send us the link.
Thanks to the Pupertino folks and to submitter luckyno3
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)