The Dog Days of Summer: Can we set up my new iMac now?
OK, TUAW readers who are
also dog owners owned by dogs. You've seen enough of our Caturday cats for a while, and now it's your turn to show us your iMac/MacBook/Mac Pro/iPad/iPhone/iPod-using canine. To start off this summer's dog days, we've gone out to a Tumblr that specializes in canine Apple use -- Pupertino -- and borrowed an absolutely charming picture of a Welsh Corgi who is excited about his new iMac and apparently wants his owner to set it up NOW!
If you've got a Dog Days nominee to share, let us know via our feedback page. For security reasons we can't accept inbound attachments, so you should host the photo (Dropbox, Flickr, iPhoto Journals, etc.) and send us the link.
Thanks to the Pupertino folks and to submitter luckyno3
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter