Apple brings 'Designed by Apple in California' ad campaign to print
Apple has brought its popular "Designed by Apple" ad campaign to the print medium. A new two-page-spread ad was spotted in the Toronto Star by 9to5Mac. Like the "Our Signature" television ad first shown off at this year's WWDC, the print ad focuses on Apple's ecosystem and how Apple's products benefit people in their lives. The text in the ad is the same as the text on the "Designed by Apple" page on Apple's website.
Apple has won widespread acclaim for the ads and also recently won the prestigious Grand Prix for Press award for its iPad mini print ads, which previously ran on the back of magazine covers.
Apple has brought its popular "Designed by Apple" ad campaign to the print medium. A new two-page-spread ad was spotted in the Toronto...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free