Apple brings 'Designed by Apple in California' ad campaign to print
Apple has brought its popular "Designed by Apple" ad campaign to the print medium. A new two-page-spread ad was spotted in the Toronto Star by 9to5Mac. Like the "Our Signature" television ad first shown off at this year's WWDC, the print ad focuses on Apple's ecosystem and how Apple's products benefit people in their lives. The text in the ad is the same as the text on the "Designed by Apple" page on Apple's website.
Apple has won widespread acclaim for the ads and also recently won the prestigious Grand Prix for Press award for its iPad mini print ads, which previously ran on the back of magazine covers.
Apple has brought its popular "Designed by Apple" ad campaign to the print medium. A new two-page-spread ad was spotted in the Toronto...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station
- Microsoft revamps Bing for iPad
- Plex updated for iOS 7
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support