Apple brings 'Designed by Apple in California' ad campaign to print
Apple has brought its popular "Designed by Apple" ad campaign to the print medium. A new two-page-spread ad was spotted in the Toronto Star by 9to5Mac. Like the "Our Signature" television ad first shown off at this year's WWDC, the print ad focuses on Apple's ecosystem and how Apple's products benefit people in their lives. The text in the ad is the same as the text on the "Designed by Apple" page on Apple's website.
Apple has won widespread acclaim for the ads and also recently won the prestigious Grand Prix for Press award for its iPad mini print ads, which previously ran on the back of magazine covers.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter