Apple brings 'Designed by Apple in California' ad campaign to print
Apple has brought its popular "Designed by Apple" ad campaign to the print medium. A new two-page-spread ad was spotted in the Toronto Star by 9to5Mac. Like the "Our Signature" television ad first shown off at this year's WWDC, the print ad focuses on Apple's ecosystem and how Apple's products benefit people in their lives. The text in the ad is the same as the text on the "Designed by Apple" page on Apple's website.
Apple has won widespread acclaim for the ads and also recently won the prestigious Grand Prix for Press award for its iPad mini print ads, which previously ran on the back of magazine covers.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync