Stellar Phoenix Mac Data Recovery's version 6 now available
Stellar Data Recovery announced an upgrade to their data recovery product this week. Mac Data Recovery 6 recovers deleted files with their original file names intact, which is a first in the Mac market. It can reclaim documents, images, movies, and other files from HFS, HFS+, FAT, ExFAT and NTFS file systems. In addition to recovering data from your internal or external hard drive, Mac Data Recovery 6 can also retrieve files from SD cards, flash, USB devices, and even deleted volumes.
According to Stellar, the updated Mac Data Recovery software includes a new scanning engine that is up to 30% faster than previous versions. It can also recover files from boot camp partitions. In addition, Stellar's Raw Recovery feature allows you to recover more than 122 different file types. Mac Data Recovery 6 works in Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) and up and supports English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, and Dutch.
You can try Stellar Phoenix Mac Data Recovery 6 for free [direct download link], but it only scans and previews recoverable data. To actually save that data, you can purchase the product for US$99.00 directly from the site.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)