Apple launches its annual Back to School promotion
Apple has just launched its annual Back to School promotion. The promotion sees students and other qualifying customers receiving a US$100 iTunes gift card with the purchase of any Mac. Though the gift card is marketed towards education materials, like textbooks and apps useful for school, it can be used for any product sold in the iTunes Store, the App Store, the Mac App Store or the iBookstore. Qualifying individuals who buy an iPad or iPhone will receive a $50 iTunes gift card.
The promotion runs from July 2, 2013, through September 6, 2013. To take advantage of it, you must purchase your Mac or iPad at an Apple retail store, an Apple Authorized Campus Store or the Apple Store online. In order to get the $50 gift card with an iPhone purchase, the iPhone must be purchased at an Apple store.
Apple has just launched its annual Back to School promotion. The promotion sees students and other qualifying customers receiving a...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs