Apple launches its annual Back to School promotion
Apple has just launched its annual Back to School promotion. The promotion sees students and other qualifying customers receiving a US$100 iTunes gift card with the purchase of any Mac. Though the gift card is marketed towards education materials, like textbooks and apps useful for school, it can be used for any product sold in the iTunes Store, the App Store, the Mac App Store or the iBookstore. Qualifying individuals who buy an iPad or iPhone will receive a $50 iTunes gift card.
The promotion runs from July 2, 2013, through September 6, 2013. To take advantage of it, you must purchase your Mac or iPad at an Apple retail store, an Apple Authorized Campus Store or the Apple Store online. In order to get the $50 gift card with an iPhone purchase, the iPhone must be purchased at an Apple store.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter