Target offering free gift card with iPhone, iPad, iPod, or Apple TV purchase
The discount department store Target is offering a free gift card with the purchase of several Apple products this week. As first noticed by 9to5 Mac, Target's weekly circular is offering gift cards ranging from US$10-$50 with the purchase of various iOS devices and the Apple TV. 9to5 Mac states that some Target locations aren't offering free gift cards on the entire line of iOS devices, but we found that most of the gift cards are available via purchases made on Target's online store.
Here are the deals:
- Buy an iPad with Retina display and get a $50 Target gift card.
- Buy an iPad mini and get a $40 Target gift card.
- Buy an iPhone 5 and get a $25 Target gift card. (It's not clear if an in-store purchase is required with this one)
- Buy an fifth-generation iPod touch and get a $20 Target gift card.
- Buy an Apple TV and get a $10 Target gift card.
The free gift card promotion ends at 11:59 PM ET on Saturday, July 13th.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs