Twitter for Mac, iOS updates offer DM read status sync
Twitter has updated its iOS and Mac apps, adding DM status sync and a new Connect timeline, respectively.
On the iOS side of things, the new DM status sync will mark a direct message that you've read as such on all of your devices. Nice! As for the Mac, the new Connect timeline will let you browse your own tweets that have been re-tweeted or favorited. It also keeps track of new followers and plays well with DM sync.
That's good news for Twitter fans. Update, tweet and enjoy.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration