Twitter for Mac, iOS updates offer DM read status sync
Twitter has updated its iOS and Mac apps, adding DM status sync and a new Connect timeline, respectively.
On the iOS side of things, the new DM status sync will mark a direct message that you've read as such on all of your devices. Nice! As for the Mac, the new Connect timeline will let you browse your own tweets that have been re-tweeted or favorited. It also keeps track of new followers and plays well with DM sync.
That's good news for Twitter fans. Update, tweet and enjoy.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options