Twitter for Mac, iOS updates offer DM read status sync
Twitter has updated its iOS and Mac apps, adding DM status sync and a new Connect timeline, respectively.
On the iOS side of things, the new DM status sync will mark a direct message that you've read as such on all of your devices. Nice! As for the Mac, the new Connect timeline will let you browse your own tweets that have been re-tweeted or favorited. It also keeps track of new followers and plays well with DM sync.
That's good news for Twitter fans. Update, tweet and enjoy.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs