Twitter for Mac, iOS updates offer DM read status sync
Twitter has updated its iOS and Mac apps, adding DM status sync and a new Connect timeline, respectively.
On the iOS side of things, the new DM status sync will mark a direct message that you've read as such on all of your devices. Nice! As for the Mac, the new Connect timeline will let you browse your own tweets that have been re-tweeted or favorited. It also keeps track of new followers and plays well with DM sync.
That's good news for Twitter fans. Update, tweet and enjoy.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99