Twitter for Mac, iOS updates offer DM read status sync
Twitter has updated its iOS and Mac apps, adding DM status sync and a new Connect timeline, respectively.
On the iOS side of things, the new DM status sync will mark a direct message that you've read as such on all of your devices. Nice! As for the Mac, the new Connect timeline will let you browse your own tweets that have been re-tweeted or favorited. It also keeps track of new followers and plays well with DM sync.
That's good news for Twitter fans. Update, tweet and enjoy.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free