Steam's annual summer sale is now live
Steam is the undisputed ruler of digital game distribution for gamers on Windows PCs as well as Macs. While only a portion of the games on the service's virtual store shelves are Mac-compatible, seeing those titles get huge discounts is always worth celebrating. And celebrate we shall, as Steam has launched its annual summer sale, cutting the prices on many of the service's most popular titles.
The sale lasts from today through July 22, with new deals revealed every day. On top of that, a "Flash Sales" section will showcase new deals every eight hours for the entirety of the event. For Mac-equipped gamers, you can currently save anywhere from 20 to 75 percent on titles like Don't Starve, Left 4 Dead 2 and Counter Strike: Global Offensive. Get you wallets ready.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service