Apple seeds 'Mavericks Preview 3 Graphics Update 1.0'
On Friday, Apple seeded "Mavericks Preview 3 Graphics Update 1.0" to developers. The update came just four days after Apple released OS X Mavericks Developer Preview 3 and then followed that up three days later with another seed fixing an OS X Recovery bug.
The "Mavericks Preview 3 Graphics Update 1.0" issued on Friday fixes a second known bug with OS X Mavericks Developer Preview 3 that caused Macs running the build to reboot without warning. But unless you're a developer, fear not about any of these bugs. Hopefully they'll all be ironed out for good when OS X Mavericks ships in the fall.
On Friday, Apple seeded "Mavericks Preview 3 Graphics Update 1.0" to developers. The update came just four days after Apple released OS X...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free