Apple seeds 'Mavericks Preview 3 Graphics Update 1.0'
On Friday, Apple seeded "Mavericks Preview 3 Graphics Update 1.0" to developers. The update came just four days after Apple released OS X Mavericks Developer Preview 3 and then followed that up three days later with another seed fixing an OS X Recovery bug.
The "Mavericks Preview 3 Graphics Update 1.0" issued on Friday fixes a second known bug with OS X Mavericks Developer Preview 3 that caused Macs running the build to reboot without warning. But unless you're a developer, fear not about any of these bugs. Hopefully they'll all be ironed out for good when OS X Mavericks ships in the fall.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature