Apple seeds 'Mavericks Preview 3 Graphics Update 1.0'
On Friday, Apple seeded "Mavericks Preview 3 Graphics Update 1.0" to developers. The update came just four days after Apple released OS X Mavericks Developer Preview 3 and then followed that up three days later with another seed fixing an OS X Recovery bug.
The "Mavericks Preview 3 Graphics Update 1.0" issued on Friday fixes a second known bug with OS X Mavericks Developer Preview 3 that caused Macs running the build to reboot without warning. But unless you're a developer, fear not about any of these bugs. Hopefully they'll all be ironed out for good when OS X Mavericks ships in the fall.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync