Apple seeds 'Mavericks Preview 3 Graphics Update 1.0'
On Friday, Apple seeded "Mavericks Preview 3 Graphics Update 1.0" to developers. The update came just four days after Apple released OS X Mavericks Developer Preview 3 and then followed that up three days later with another seed fixing an OS X Recovery bug.
The "Mavericks Preview 3 Graphics Update 1.0" issued on Friday fixes a second known bug with OS X Mavericks Developer Preview 3 that caused Macs running the build to reboot without warning. But unless you're a developer, fear not about any of these bugs. Hopefully they'll all be ironed out for good when OS X Mavericks ships in the fall.
On Friday, Apple seeded "Mavericks Preview 3 Graphics Update 1.0" to developers. The update came just four days after Apple released OS X...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update