Bigger, better MacTech conference coming this November
The MacTech Conference is expertly run and has always been loaded with good sessions and an abundance of opportunities for the IT crowd and developers. This year MacTech is cranking up the volume, with a number of enhancements plus a newer, better venue. So what's new?
The new venue is the Manhattan Beach Marriott. There are now three full days of content. There will be a pre-conference workshop day offering two accreditation/certifications, plus four full-day workshops. They've added a free Microsoft Office for Mac Accreditation course and exam (given by a Microsoft trainer). There will be more sessions, although they aren't all listed yet. Vendor forums will allow attendees to "select the vendors they want to hear more from with a deeper dive." And Jacqui Cheng, of Ars Technica will be the keynote speaker.
Currently, MacTech is on "Super Early Bird" pricing at US$899 which saves people $500 until August 15. The Pre-Conference day is November 5th, 2013. The Conference is November 6-8, 2013. Will you be attending?
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs