Bigger, better MacTech conference coming this November
The MacTech Conference is expertly run and has always been loaded with good sessions and an abundance of opportunities for the IT crowd and developers. This year MacTech is cranking up the volume, with a number of enhancements plus a newer, better venue. So what's new?
The new venue is the Manhattan Beach Marriott. There are now three full days of content. There will be a pre-conference workshop day offering two accreditation/certifications, plus four full-day workshops. They've added a free Microsoft Office for Mac Accreditation course and exam (given by a Microsoft trainer). There will be more sessions, although they aren't all listed yet. Vendor forums will allow attendees to "select the vendors they want to hear more from with a deeper dive." And Jacqui Cheng, of Ars Technica will be the keynote speaker.
Currently, MacTech is on "Super Early Bird" pricing at US$899 which saves people $500 until August 15. The Pre-Conference day is November 5th, 2013. The Conference is November 6-8, 2013. Will you be attending?
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free