Apple releases OS X Mavericks Developer Preview 4
Apple has seeded OS X Mavericks Developer Preview 4 to developers. The latest build offers the usual bug fixes, but there are a couple of new small goodies tucked away inside as well. As 9to5Mac notes, so far four changes have been spotted. These include a new installation screen for OS X 10.9 Mavericks, a new Time Machine icon while performing backups, the ability to scroll through pages and windows in Mission Control, and finally, the ability to quickly post something to LinkedIn via Notification Center.
OS X 10.9 Mavericks will ship this fall.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature