Apple releases OS X Mavericks Developer Preview 4
Apple has seeded OS X Mavericks Developer Preview 4 to developers. The latest build offers the usual bug fixes, but there are a couple of new small goodies tucked away inside as well. As 9to5Mac notes, so far four changes have been spotted. These include a new installation screen for OS X 10.9 Mavericks, a new Time Machine icon while performing backups, the ability to scroll through pages and windows in Mission Control, and finally, the ability to quickly post something to LinkedIn via Notification Center.
OS X 10.9 Mavericks will ship this fall.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service