Apple releases OS X Mavericks Developer Preview 4
Apple has seeded OS X Mavericks Developer Preview 4 to developers. The latest build offers the usual bug fixes, but there are a couple of new small goodies tucked away inside as well. As 9to5Mac notes, so far four changes have been spotted. These include a new installation screen for OS X 10.9 Mavericks, a new Time Machine icon while performing backups, the ability to scroll through pages and windows in Mission Control, and finally, the ability to quickly post something to LinkedIn via Notification Center.
OS X 10.9 Mavericks will ship this fall.
Apple has seeded OS X Mavericks Developer Preview 4 to developers. The latest build offers the usual bug fixes, but there are a couple of...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs