Apple is the world's most valuable company... again
Wow, it seems like it was only yesterday that we were reporting that Apple had slipped by ExxonMobil as the world's most valuable company. Well, actually it was almost two years ago, but we're happy to tell you that Apple's stock price has soared recently, bringing the company back into the top spot once again in terms of market capitalization.
It's interesting to note that back on August 10, 2011, Apple's market cap was at a paltry US$337.17 billion, nowhere close to this morning's $416.3 billion.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs