Apple is the world's most valuable company... again
Wow, it seems like it was only yesterday that we were reporting that Apple had slipped by ExxonMobil as the world's most valuable company. Well, actually it was almost two years ago, but we're happy to tell you that Apple's stock price has soared recently, bringing the company back into the top spot once again in terms of market capitalization.
It's interesting to note that back on August 10, 2011, Apple's market cap was at a paltry US$337.17 billion, nowhere close to this morning's $416.3 billion.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options