Apple is the world's most valuable company... again
Wow, it seems like it was only yesterday that we were reporting that Apple had slipped by ExxonMobil as the world's most valuable company. Well, actually it was almost two years ago, but we're happy to tell you that Apple's stock price has soared recently, bringing the company back into the top spot once again in terms of market capitalization.
It's interesting to note that back on August 10, 2011, Apple's market cap was at a paltry US$337.17 billion, nowhere close to this morning's $416.3 billion.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options