Apple Stores offer deals on accessories through August
This week, Apple will begin offering some good deals on accessories at its retail stores, reports 9to5Mac. Two deals have a ready started, which include 10 percent off of select Beats by Dre headphones and speakers (end August 10th) and US$50 off of the Jawbone Big JamBox speaker (ends August 31st). The third deal begins this Sunday, offering 10 percent off the Bose QuietComfort 3 and Bose QuietComfort 15 headphones. That deal runs until September 14th.
There's no word why Apple is running these deals, but obvious theories include the back-to-school shopping season. However, these sales could pull people into Apple Stores as the company reportedly works to increase iPhone sales in-store versus at third-party retailers.
This week, Apple will begin offering some good deals on accessories at its retail stores, reports 9to5Mac. Two deals have a ready...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free