Apple Stores offer deals on accessories through August
This week, Apple will begin offering some good deals on accessories at its retail stores, reports 9to5Mac. Two deals have a ready started, which include 10 percent off of select Beats by Dre headphones and speakers (end August 10th) and US$50 off of the Jawbone Big JamBox speaker (ends August 31st). The third deal begins this Sunday, offering 10 percent off the Bose QuietComfort 3 and Bose QuietComfort 15 headphones. That deal runs until September 14th.
There's no word why Apple is running these deals, but obvious theories include the back-to-school shopping season. However, these sales could pull people into Apple Stores as the company reportedly works to increase iPhone sales in-store versus at third-party retailers.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter