Apple Stores offer deals on accessories through August
This week, Apple will begin offering some good deals on accessories at its retail stores, reports 9to5Mac. Two deals have a ready started, which include 10 percent off of select Beats by Dre headphones and speakers (end August 10th) and US$50 off of the Jawbone Big JamBox speaker (ends August 31st). The third deal begins this Sunday, offering 10 percent off the Bose QuietComfort 3 and Bose QuietComfort 15 headphones. That deal runs until September 14th.
There's no word why Apple is running these deals, but obvious theories include the back-to-school shopping season. However, these sales could pull people into Apple Stores as the company reportedly works to increase iPhone sales in-store versus at third-party retailers.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration