Apple seeds OS X Mavericks Preview 5 with iBooks for Mac
Apple has seeded the latest beta of OS X Mavericks to developers, which this time includes iBooks for Mac, reports 9to5Mac. This is the first Mavericks build seed to include iBooks for Mac. According to reports, the app doesn't look much different than what was previewed at WWDC this June.
The iBooks app has the same features as the iOS version, functioning as both a store and a reader. OS X Mavericks will ship this fall.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)