Apple seeds OS X Mavericks Preview 5 with iBooks for Mac
Apple has seeded the latest beta of OS X Mavericks to developers, which this time includes iBooks for Mac, reports 9to5Mac. This is the first Mavericks build seed to include iBooks for Mac. According to reports, the app doesn't look much different than what was previewed at WWDC this June.
The iBooks app has the same features as the iOS version, functioning as both a store and a reader. OS X Mavericks will ship this fall.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter