RHA announces two new premium iOS-compatible earphones
TUAW's reviewed RHA's MA150 and MA450 earphones and the SA950i on-ear headphones in the past, and the results were very impressive, especially considering the price points. The two new models RHA has announced promise even better sound quality, design and value for money.
The MA600i (US$85.95) are constructed from "aircraft-grade aluminum," and combine RHA's unique aerophonic shape with custom 320.1 dynamic drivers "for highly accurate, balanced sound reproduction."
The MA750i ($129.95), RHA's first to utilize 303F stainless steel, feature "handmade 560.1 dynamic drivers for precise balanced and articulate audio reproduction with an open soundstage." The MA750i offer over-ear cable support for more active users who desire a secure fit.
Both earphone sets come with a three-year warranty, and are supplied with dual-density, double-flange and memory foam ear tips, ensuring effective noise isolation and a comfortable fit. Each set also comes with a carry case as well as an intriguing stainless steel ear tip holder.
A three-button remote and built-in microphone allow for hands-free use with iOS devices. Versions of the earphones without the remote will be available later this year.
If you live in Europe, both earphones are available from Apple Retail Stores now, and should be available in US Apple Retail Stores on August 28th.
We're looking forward to trying these out, and we'll be sure to put reviews up just as soon as we can.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Plants vs Zombies 2 gets upgraded map, more "cool" stuff
- Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi-display support
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos gains video, iPad support