Race the Sun soars to Mac on August 19
Indie dev studio Flippfly's website boasts, "Every game we make is something we've never seen before." And by the looks of the company's upcoming racing / survival game Race the Sun, that promise is being upheld. The game was funded via a Kickstarter campaign and is scheduled to hit Steam on August 19th with full Mac compatibility.
In Race the Sun, you pilot a solar-powered airplane as the sun sets in the distance. This, of course, poses a rather large problem, and it's up to you to speed towards the horizon in hopes of keeping your craft airborne. However, the path isn't without obstacles. Since the game's world is endlessly generated, it only ends when the sun finally sets, though you're not likely to make it that far.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options
- Amazon Instant Video app now offers free, ad-supported TV episodes, new HBO shows