Race the Sun soars to Mac on August 19
Indie dev studio Flippfly's website boasts, "Every game we make is something we've never seen before." And by the looks of the company's upcoming racing / survival game Race the Sun, that promise is being upheld. The game was funded via a Kickstarter campaign and is scheduled to hit Steam on August 19th with full Mac compatibility.
In Race the Sun, you pilot a solar-powered airplane as the sun sets in the distance. This, of course, poses a rather large problem, and it's up to you to speed towards the horizon in hopes of keeping your craft airborne. However, the path isn't without obstacles. Since the game's world is endlessly generated, it only ends when the sun finally sets, though you're not likely to make it that far.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync