Apple releases AirPort Base Station and Time Capsule firmware update
Apple has released an update for all 802.11n Airport Base Stations including the AirPort Express, AirPort Extreme and AirPort Time Capsule. The AirPort Base Station Firmware Update 7.6.4 includes the following fixes:
- Resolve an issue that may cause AirPort Time Capsule to report that the backup disk is in use.
- Resolve an issue that may cause an IPv6 Tunnel error.
- Resolve an issue that may intermittently cause a loss in Wi-Fi connectivity with iOS devices.
The AirPort Base Station Firmware Update can be downloaded by running Software Update on your Mac.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter