Report: Roku a more popular streaming device than Apple TV
The research firm of Parks Associates recently surveyed 10,000 US households with broadband connections and found that of all the households that use streaming set-top boxes, 37 percent use Roku devices, while only 24 percent use Apple TV. The survey was conducted during the first three months of 2013.
Is Apple's beloved hobby losing its mojo?
Recall a recent research study from Frost & Sullivan which found that more than half (56 percent to be exact) of all streaming devices sold in the US during 2012 were Apple TVs. Trailing far behind was Roku with a 21.5 percent share.
The research firm of Parks Associates recently surveyed 10,000 US households with broadband connections and found that of all the...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free