Report: Roku a more popular streaming device than Apple TV
The research firm of Parks Associates recently surveyed 10,000 US households with broadband connections and found that of all the households that use streaming set-top boxes, 37 percent use Roku devices, while only 24 percent use Apple TV. The survey was conducted during the first three months of 2013.
Is Apple's beloved hobby losing its mojo?
Recall a recent research study from Frost & Sullivan which found that more than half (56 percent to be exact) of all streaming devices sold in the US during 2012 were Apple TVs. Trailing far behind was Roku with a 21.5 percent share.
The research firm of Parks Associates recently surveyed 10,000 US households with broadband connections and found that of all the...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update