Apple running Mac Pro teaser trailer in movie theaters
Beginning last night Apple has begun running Mac Pro teaser trailers in front of select films in cinemas across the country. According to MacRumors, those that have seen the trailer says it shows the "sleek black curves of the product from multiple angles." The trailer ends with the tag line "Fall 2013."
Choosing to spend ad dollars on expensive cinema ads for a device which is sure to have some of the lowest sales numbers out of all the products Apple sells might seem a bit odd. However, since the Mac Pro is used heavily in the entertainment industry, some film professionals or hobbyists are likely to be in the audience.
Beginning last night Apple has begun running Mac Pro teaser trailers in front of select films in cinemas across the country. According to...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station
- Microsoft revamps Bing for iPad
- Plex updated for iOS 7
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support