Apple running Mac Pro teaser trailer in movie theaters
Beginning last night Apple has begun running Mac Pro teaser trailers in front of select films in cinemas across the country. According to MacRumors, those that have seen the trailer says it shows the "sleek black curves of the product from multiple angles." The trailer ends with the tag line "Fall 2013."
Choosing to spend ad dollars on expensive cinema ads for a device which is sure to have some of the lowest sales numbers out of all the products Apple sells might seem a bit odd. However, since the Mac Pro is used heavily in the entertainment industry, some film professionals or hobbyists are likely to be in the audience.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options
- Amazon Instant Video app now offers free, ad-supported TV episodes, new HBO shows