Apple updates Logic Pro X with bug fixes
Apple has released an update to its Logic Pro X software. The 10.0.2 update is the second update to the Logic since its release on July 16. Music fans and audio professionals will be happy to hear that Apple has fixed some outstanding (and annoying) bugs in this release. Here's a list of 'em:
This update improves overall stability and performance issues including:
• Undo commands work as expected after Flex Pitch editing
• The Vintage Electric Piano plug-in now performs correctly at all sample rates
• The Capture Last Take key command no longer erases a MIDI recording
• Double-clicking on a Drummer region now opens or closes the editor
• Addresses a graphic issue where the Piano Roll Editor could display an empty window
This release is recommended for all Logic Pro X customers.
Logic Pro X is available on the Mac App Store for US$199.99.
Apple has released an update to its Logic Pro X software. The 10.0.2 update is the second update to the Logic since its release on July 16....
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update