Logitech intros Ultrathin Touch Mouse T631 for Mac
Some people just cannot stand trackpads. My wife is one of those people, and every time I sit down at her iMac I just roll my eyes in disgust. She's using a 6-year-old wireless mouse (Logitech, no less) that is ergonomic and all that, but it doesn't even have a touch surface on it like Apple's Magic Mouse. Well, I think it's time for me to think about buying her a replacement, since Logitech just announced the Ultrathin Touch Mouse T631 for Mac (US$69.99).
The lines of the T631 are meant to be similar to the thin lines of a MacBook Air, and the Bluetooth mouse can be used on multiple Macs using Logitech's Easy-Switch technology. The top is touch-sensitive, and the battery life is so good (10 days on a full charge based on a typical use) that if it's getting low, plugging the T631 into a USB port for one minute will give it another hour of life.
The Ultrathin Touch Mouse is available for pre-order now, and we'll have a full review of it in the very near future.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos gains video, iPad support
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station
- Microsoft revamps Bing for iPad
- Plex updated for iOS 7
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle