Metro: Last Light to arrive on Mac Sept. 10
With much fanfare, Metro: Last Light was released this past May on the PC, PS3 and Xbox 360. Now comes word that the popular first-person shooter will be making its way to the Mac come September 10. The title will be available both via the Mac App Store and via Steam. Note that a Linux version of the title is slated for release later this year.
Deep Silver and 4A Games today confirmed that a dedicated Mac version of Metro: Last Light will be released on September 10th, 2013 via the App Store and Steam...
"The Mac and Linux versions of Metro: Last Light are further testimony to the power and flexibility of the 4A Engine," said Oles Shishkovstov, Chief Technical Officer at 4A Games. "Development was handled in house by 4A games, and we are very happy with the results. We hope that Mac & Linux gamers will appreciate our efforts to create the best possible version for their machines."
Metro: Last Light on Steam will support Steam Play, meaning that owners of any Steam version will automatically find the game added to their PC, Mac and Linux Steam libraries.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration