DevJuice: StickyJots for iOS developers
StickyJots provide a low-tech way for you to brainstorm iOS app interfaces. Dave Caolo asked me the other day whether we had covered them before and I was pretty sure we had not. These pretty kits start at US$20 for the faux iPhone, $35 for the tablet and $50 for the "everything kit."
Sure, they're not cheap, but they are quite lovely, and I bet they'd make a great gift for the developer in your life. Plus, they might even help you design the next great app.
Further details and an online store are found at the StickyJots site.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options