mLogic announces mBack external drive that lives on the back of your iMac
mLogic has announced the "world's first" zero-footprint hard drive for iMac and Apple displays, called the mBack. The mBack works by fastening to the cord hole via an adapter on the back of an iMac or Apple display, allowing it to take up no physical space on your desk. Even when the drive is attached, the mBack allows the iMac's or Apple display's power cable to run through its original opening.
The mBack is bus-powered, so it doesn't require an additional power cord cluttering up space, and comes in white and aluminum to match Apple's hardware. It's USB 3.0-compatible and comes in sizes ranging from 500 GB to 2 TB. It's also Time Machine-ready right out of the box.
Interested users can purchase the mBack now from mLogic's website. The mBack cost US$100 for the 500 GB drive, $150 for the 1 TB drive and $260 for the 2 TB drive.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features