Ten One Design Pogo Connect stylus gains interchangeable tips
There are five tips in all -- three are rubber tips in different widths, while two are brushes that can be used with a variety of third-party apps. In particular, Ten One Design recommends ArtRage (US$4.99) as a compatible app that provides "a live simulation of real paint properties, including wetness and texture."
The R1 tip has a 4.5 mm tip and sells in a package of two for $9.95, while the R2 is slightly wider at 6.0 mm and sells for the same price for a pair. The R3 is the same tip that came with your Pogo Connect, and has 7.3 mm rubber edge. It also sells for $9.95 for a pair.
The brushes will keep artists happy -- they can be trimmed just like "real" brushes or used as-is. The B1 is a straight-edged brush and the B2 is an angled wide brush. The two are available as a pair for $24.95.
The Pogo Connect remains at the top of the heap of styluses for the iPad with its incredible capabilities, and these new tips are the icing on the artistic cake.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter