Ten One Design Pogo Connect stylus gains interchangeable tips
There are five tips in all -- three are rubber tips in different widths, while two are brushes that can be used with a variety of third-party apps. In particular, Ten One Design recommends ArtRage (US$4.99) as a compatible app that provides "a live simulation of real paint properties, including wetness and texture."
The R1 tip has a 4.5 mm tip and sells in a package of two for $9.95, while the R2 is slightly wider at 6.0 mm and sells for the same price for a pair. The R3 is the same tip that came with your Pogo Connect, and has 7.3 mm rubber edge. It also sells for $9.95 for a pair.
The brushes will keep artists happy -- they can be trimmed just like "real" brushes or used as-is. The B1 is a straight-edged brush and the B2 is an angled wide brush. The two are available as a pair for $24.95.
The Pogo Connect remains at the top of the heap of styluses for the iPad with its incredible capabilities, and these new tips are the icing on the artistic cake.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi-display support
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos gains video, iPad support
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station