Apple adds new 'Space Gray' color option for iPod Touch, nano and shuffle
Apple has added a "space gray" color option to the iPod touch, iPod nano and iPod shuffle. The new color option for the iPods was first noticed by MacRumors.
The fact that Apple quietly did this probably means that no iPod refresh is set to come this year, as Apple would have likely held off on introducing the new color if iPods were to be refreshed before the holidays.
The space gray option replaces black on the current iPod lineup. All prices on iPods remain the same.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options
- Amazon Instant Video app now offers free, ad-supported TV episodes, new HBO shows