Apple adds $59 AppleCare+ for iPod classic and iPod touch
Apple has quietly added a US$59 AppleCare+ plan for the iPod classic and iPod touch. Like other products eligible for AppleCare+ plans, the iPod classic and iPod touch can now get an additional year of warranty coverage, a total of two years of phone support and two incidents of repair or replacement due to accidental damage (with an additional $29 fee to cover accidental damage when it occurs).
Apple has quietly added a US$59 AppleCare+ plan for the iPod classic and iPod touch. Like other products eligible for AppleCare+ plans,...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox updates to support PDF annotations and better integration with iWork
- IFTTT adds a location channel to its iOS App
- Plants vs. Zombies 2 gets upgraded map, more 'cool' stuff
- Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi-display support
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents