Apple adds $59 AppleCare+ for iPod classic and iPod touch
Apple has quietly added a US$59 AppleCare+ plan for the iPod classic and iPod touch. Like other products eligible for AppleCare+ plans, the iPod classic and iPod touch can now get an additional year of warranty coverage, a total of two years of phone support and two incidents of repair or replacement due to accidental damage (with an additional $29 fee to cover accidental damage when it occurs).
Apple has quietly added a US$59 AppleCare+ plan for the iPod classic and iPod touch. Like other products eligible for AppleCare+ plans,...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free
- Dragon Dictate 4 released today with new features and speed enhancements