Belkin TrueClear InvisiGlass screen protector covers your glass... with glass
Belkin will soon be shipping a new product for your favorite Apple device that should be perfect for protecting that new iPhone 5c or 5s from scratches and breakage from day one. The new TrueClear InvisiGlass screen protectors (US$39.99 for iPhone 5) don't use plastic like competing products. Instead, they're made of a flexible glass that's only 0.2mm thick.
Belkin says that the TrueClear InvisiGlass protector is nine times stronger than the plastic competition, yet is 2.5 times smoother. It won't stand in the way of protecting the rest of your investment with a case, and the company includes a cleaning wipe and dust-removal film to make sure that no lint or dust gets between your screen and the protector.
The TrueClear InvisiGlass protectors are available for the iPhone 4 / 4S and the iPhone 5. Since the iPhone 5, 5c and 5s share the same 4-inch diagonal screen, your new phone can get the same level of protection.
While Belkin's website still shows the TrueClear InvisiGlass Screen Protector as "coming soon," TUAW and Belkin are giving one away.
Here are the rules for the giveaway:
- Open to legal US residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are 18 and older.
- To enter, fill out the form below completely and click or tap the Submit button.
- The entry must be made before September 16, 2013 11:59PM Eastern Daylight Time.
- You may enter only once.
- One winner will be selected and will receive a Belkin TrueClear InvisiGlass screen protector for iPhone 5 valued at $39.95
- Click Here for complete Official Rules.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)