Apple tops customer satisfaction survey for 10th year in a row
When you ask an Apple fan why they use the company's products, you're often going to hear "because they just work" as a response. But those people are loyalists -- how satisfied are general Mac users? It turns out Apple has been at the top of the customer satisfaction charts for the last 10 years. That information comes from the American Customer Satisfaction Index's annual rankings for customer satisfaction of personal computers.
Apple's score for 2013 was 87, compared to a score of 80 for Hewlett-Packard, 79 for both personal computers and Dell and 78 for Toshiba. Scores are based on a number of factors, including customer expectations, perceived quality of products and perceived value. Apple's score increased 1.2 percent from the 2012 survey results.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free