Dollar Store Accessories: Headphones
What can one say about dollar store headphones. Seriously?
They cost a dollar and noise comes out of them.
Honestly, if you are in a bind -- say your real headset has died and every other store in the city has been closed and there's about to be a power outage and your iPhone with its remaining batteries is going to be the only entertainment you have for the next 72 hours -- then these "stereo" (sometimes) headphones will be... fine.
Okay, maybe by "fine," I overstate the case a tiny bit. Let me try again.
In testing, I found that sound came out of them, often on both sides. They weren't horribly uncomfortable. And for some reason, they optimistically include extra ear puffs -- not as if the headphones would ever last long enough for them to be used.
And that's about all you can say about the dollar store headphones.
What can one say about dollar store headphones. Seriously? They cost a dollar and noise comes out of them. Honestly, if you are in a...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs