Dollar Store Accessories: Headphones
What can one say about dollar store headphones. Seriously?
They cost a dollar and noise comes out of them.
Honestly, if you are in a bind -- say your real headset has died and every other store in the city has been closed and there's about to be a power outage and your iPhone with its remaining batteries is going to be the only entertainment you have for the next 72 hours -- then these "stereo" (sometimes) headphones will be... fine.
Okay, maybe by "fine," I overstate the case a tiny bit. Let me try again.
In testing, I found that sound came out of them, often on both sides. They weren't horribly uncomfortable. And for some reason, they optimistically include extra ear puffs -- not as if the headphones would ever last long enough for them to be used.
And that's about all you can say about the dollar store headphones.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter