C6 MagneFix Bookcase for iPad mini: Video review and giveaway
UK-based design house C6 is a new entry into the US Apple device accessory market, but they've already made a splash with the new C6 MagneFix Bookcase for iPad mini (£35.99 or US$55). This protective case features tough materials, bright colors (even the gray version we tested has a bright yellow "sunshine" interior), and magnets to not only wake and sleep your iPad mini, but also help to prop it up in landscape orientation.
This light, protective case/stand weighs just 4.8 oz (136 gm) and features a polycarbonate back shell along with a magnetic cover that mimics Apple's Smart Cover. Other exterior colors that are available include "raspberry" (magenta) and "aqua" (blue), as well as graphite.
And now, let's take a short video look at the C6 MagneFix Bookcase for iPad mini before you have a chance to win this attractive and functional case.
Like the looks of the C6 MagneFix Bookcase for iPad mini? It could be yours.
Here are the rules for the giveaway:
- Open to legal US residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are 18 and older.
- To enter, fill out the form below completely and click or tap the Submit button.
- The entry must be made before September 28, 2013 11:59PM Eastern Daylight Time.
- You may enter only once.
- One winner will be selected and will receive a C6 MagneFix Bookcase for iPad mini valued at US$55.
- Click Here for complete Official Rules.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV