These $14.5k gold earbuds will go great with your gold iPhone 5s
So you stood outside all night to be the first person in line at your local Apple Store just to get your hands on a gold iPhone 5s. Or maybe you dropped upwards of a thousand dollars on eBay because you couldn't track down a gilded Apple smartphone yourself. Either way, these 18-carat gold earbuds are the perfect accessory -- as long as you have a cool US$14,500 to spare.
The earphones -- which go by the name of Happy Plugs -- are crafted in Sweden and feature a whopping 25 grams of gold per earbud. And hey, they even look like the original Apple earbuds you probably already have a few pairs of. Just make sure such an opulent purchase won't prevent you from paying the rent.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync