Caturday: O'Malley unlocks with pawprint technology
Touch ID? That's soooo old-fashioned. All the cool cats are trying O'Malley's method of unlocking his human's devices using that amazing pawprint™ technology. It appears as if O'Malley has also found a fail-proof way of keeping owner Eric S from doing any work on his Mac.
We'd love to see photos of your favorite feline soaking up the warmth of an Apple product, chasing a Magic Mouse, or just being a general nuisance while you're attempting to work on your Mac, iPad, or iPhone. Please let us know via our feedback page and please remember that your cat photo has to have some sort of connection to Apple or its products. For security reasons we can't accept inbound attachments, so you should host the photo (Dropbox, Flickr, iPhoto Journals, etc.) and send us the link.
Many thanks to Eric S for sharing this photo with us.
Touch ID? That's soooo old-fashioned. All the cool cats are trying O'Malley's method of unlocking his human's devices using that amazing...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- IFTTT adds a location channel to its iOS App
- Plants vs. Zombies 2 gets upgraded map, more 'cool' stuff
- Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi-display support
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype