Apple gives AppleSeed members new OS X 10.9 build, drops "Developer Preview"
Apple has seeded what could possibly be the Gold Master build of OS X Mavericks to AppleSeed members. The build, labeled "Build 13A598," comes two weeks after the last developer preview of Apple's next Mac operating system. However, this time Apple has conspicuously left off the "developer preview" nomenclature, suggesting that this could be the final build of OS X Mavericks.
Other signs that this could be the final build include that there are no known issues with it, and of course, the fact that Apple has stated that OS X Mavericks will launch this fall. AppleSeed members can get the non-"developer preview" build by running Software Update on their Mac. If you notice any changes with this build, feel free to drop us a line.
Apple has seeded what could possibly be the Gold Master build of OS X Mavericks to AppleSeed members. The build, labeled "Build 13A598,"...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update