Apple gives AppleSeed members new OS X 10.9 build, drops "Developer Preview"
Apple has seeded what could possibly be the Gold Master build of OS X Mavericks to AppleSeed members. The build, labeled "Build 13A598," comes two weeks after the last developer preview of Apple's next Mac operating system. However, this time Apple has conspicuously left off the "developer preview" nomenclature, suggesting that this could be the final build of OS X Mavericks.
Other signs that this could be the final build include that there are no known issues with it, and of course, the fact that Apple has stated that OS X Mavericks will launch this fall. AppleSeed members can get the non-"developer preview" build by running Software Update on their Mac. If you notice any changes with this build, feel free to drop us a line.
Apple has seeded what could possibly be the Gold Master build of OS X Mavericks to AppleSeed members. The build, labeled "Build 13A598,"...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs