Apple gives AppleSeed members new OS X 10.9 build, drops "Developer Preview"
Apple has seeded what could possibly be the Gold Master build of OS X Mavericks to AppleSeed members. The build, labeled "Build 13A598," comes two weeks after the last developer preview of Apple's next Mac operating system. However, this time Apple has conspicuously left off the "developer preview" nomenclature, suggesting that this could be the final build of OS X Mavericks.
Other signs that this could be the final build include that there are no known issues with it, and of course, the fact that Apple has stated that OS X Mavericks will launch this fall. AppleSeed members can get the non-"developer preview" build by running Software Update on their Mac. If you notice any changes with this build, feel free to drop us a line.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter