Apple to announce Q4 earnings on October 28
We'll learn the exact impact the sale of the iPhone 5s and 5c will have on Apple, as the company will be announcing its fourth quarter earnings on October 28. This period covers July through September, which includes the first 10 days that the latest iPhone was on sale. Apple will hold its earnings call at 2 PM PT/ 5 PM ET.
In its Q3 results in July, Apple made US$35.3 billion, turning a profit of $6.9 billion. The company sold 31.2 million iPhones, 14.6 million iPads and 3.8 million Macs in Q3.
We'll learn the exact impact the sale of the iPhone 5s and 5c will have on Apple, as the company will be announcing its fourth quarter...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox updates to support PDF annotations and better integration with iWork
- IFTTT adds a location channel to its iOS App
- Plants vs. Zombies 2 gets upgraded map, more 'cool' stuff
- Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi-display support
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents