Apple to announce Q4 earnings on October 28
We'll learn the exact impact the sale of the iPhone 5s and 5c will have on Apple, as the company will be announcing its fourth quarter earnings on October 28. This period covers July through September, which includes the first 10 days that the latest iPhone was on sale. Apple will hold its earnings call at 2 PM PT/ 5 PM ET.
In its Q3 results in July, Apple made US$35.3 billion, turning a profit of $6.9 billion. The company sold 31.2 million iPhones, 14.6 million iPads and 3.8 million Macs in Q3.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service