iPhone 5c now just $45 with contract at both Walmart and Radio Shack
If you're looking to pick up an iPhone 5c sometime soon, you'd be hard-pressed to find better deals than what's currently being offered at Walmart and RadioShack.
Both retail outlets this weekend slashed pricing on the iPhone 5c from US$99 to $45, provided, of course, you sign up for a two-year contract. That translates into a solid 55 percent price drop for a brand-new device that has received nothing but glowing reviews since being released two weeks ago.
Here are deal particulars to be aware of:
- The iPhone 5c price cut at RadioShack will run through November 2 while Walmart's deal will run through the holiday season.
- Keep in mind that Best Buy is also offering special iPhone 5c savings through Monday. We recently reported that iPhone 5c purchasers at Best Buy locations will receive a $50 gift card that can be used on other store items, though notably not towards the iPhone 5c purchase itself.
If you're looking to pick up an iPhone 5c sometime soon, you'd be hard-pressed to find better deals than what's currently being offered...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free