iPhone 5c now just $45 with contract at both Walmart and Radio Shack
If you're looking to pick up an iPhone 5c sometime soon, you'd be hard-pressed to find better deals than what's currently being offered at Walmart and RadioShack.
Both retail outlets this weekend slashed pricing on the iPhone 5c from US$99 to $45, provided, of course, you sign up for a two-year contract. That translates into a solid 55 percent price drop for a brand-new device that has received nothing but glowing reviews since being released two weeks ago.
Here are deal particulars to be aware of:
- The iPhone 5c price cut at RadioShack will run through November 2 while Walmart's deal will run through the holiday season.
- Keep in mind that Best Buy is also offering special iPhone 5c savings through Monday. We recently reported that iPhone 5c purchasers at Best Buy locations will receive a $50 gift card that can be used on other store items, though notably not towards the iPhone 5c purchase itself.
If you're looking to pick up an iPhone 5c sometime soon, you'd be hard-pressed to find better deals than what's currently being offered...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs