Apple's online store is down
A number of readers have emailed to tell us that Apple's online store is down. Apple usually takes the store down for maintenance or right before the introduction of a new product. There's no telling for which reason the store is down this time, but if it were to be down for a product update, it would most likely be for new Haswell MacBook Pros, as the latest spec-bumped Haswell iMacs were announced with little fanfare and just an Apple Store update. Apple's System Status page says the store will be down until 10 AM because it's "being updated."
We'll let you know as soon as it's back up.
Update: It's back up. We're poking around to find changes.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV