Apple's online store is down
A number of readers have emailed to tell us that Apple's online store is down. Apple usually takes the store down for maintenance or right before the introduction of a new product. There's no telling for which reason the store is down this time, but if it were to be down for a product update, it would most likely be for new Haswell MacBook Pros, as the latest spec-bumped Haswell iMacs were announced with little fanfare and just an Apple Store update. Apple's System Status page says the store will be down until 10 AM because it's "being updated."
We'll let you know as soon as it's back up.
Update: It's back up. We're poking around to find changes.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration