Flipcase makes a game out of Apple's new iPhone cases
The devs at Bytesize noticed that if you put the new iPhone case on the wrong way -- that is, covering the screen with the small holes -- it resembles the old game Connect Four. So they decided to quickly code Flipcase, a free app which allows you to turn your iPhone and its case into a digital version of the classic tabletop game.
Flipcase is simple. Just tap one of the empty holes to fill it with a color. Your friend taps another hole to fill it with a different color. Whoever connects four of the same colors first (all the colors match the colors of the new iPhone 5c's by the way) wins the game. It's a clever idea that's sure to be fun for a few minutes. Just be careful about putting that case on the wrong way time after time.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV