Flipcase makes a game out of Apple's new iPhone cases
The devs at Bytesize noticed that if you put the new iPhone case on the wrong way -- that is, covering the screen with the small holes -- it resembles the old game Connect Four. So they decided to quickly code Flipcase, a free app which allows you to turn your iPhone and its case into a digital version of the classic tabletop game.
Flipcase is simple. Just tap one of the empty holes to fill it with a color. Your friend taps another hole to fill it with a different color. Whoever connects four of the same colors first (all the colors match the colors of the new iPhone 5c's by the way) wins the game. It's a clever idea that's sure to be fun for a few minutes. Just be careful about putting that case on the wrong way time after time.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service