Flipcase makes a game out of Apple's new iPhone cases
The devs at Bytesize noticed that if you put the new iPhone case on the wrong way -- that is, covering the screen with the small holes -- it resembles the old game Connect Four. So they decided to quickly code Flipcase, a free app which allows you to turn your iPhone and its case into a digital version of the classic tabletop game.
Flipcase is simple. Just tap one of the empty holes to fill it with a color. Your friend taps another hole to fill it with a different color. Whoever connects four of the same colors first (all the colors match the colors of the new iPhone 5c's by the way) wins the game. It's a clever idea that's sure to be fun for a few minutes. Just be careful about putting that case on the wrong way time after time.
Some people love Apple's playful new iPhone case, while others experience trypophobia at the sight of it. Meanwhile, a pair of developers...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- IFTTT adds a location channel to its iOS App
- Plants vs. Zombies 2 gets upgraded map, more 'cool' stuff
- Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi-display support
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype