Icons & Coffee's Essence: A set of 600 iOS 7-friendly icons
If you're a developer who enjoys spending time coding more than working on design, you may want to check out a new iOS 7 icon glyph set called Essence. The icon set includes 300 icons covering all categories including productivity, lifestyle, weather and food. In addition to the 300 standard icons, Essence also includes a set of matching filled "selected" versions of the icons.
Essence is normally US$29.99, but can be purchased now for only $19.99. If you buy the set now, you'll also get additional icons as they are added in the upcoming months. Developers will be happy to hear that Essence is attribution-free for an unlimited number of projects.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app