The Wolf Among Us hits snag on Mac, release delayed
The latest episodic adventure from Telltale Games, The Wolf Among Us, has been getting favorable reviews around the web, but Mac gamers haven't yet been able to sample the new title. According to a post on Telltale's community site, the Mac version has run into "an unforeseen issue," and will be delayed a "few days."
The Wolf Among Us features an alternative take on classic fairy tales and children's stories including Snow White, The Three Little Pigs and Little Red Riding Hood. The game has been split up into five episodes which will be released individually over the course of several weeks. When the first episode is ready to roll on Mac, it will be available via Steam and the Telltale website.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs