The Wolf Among Us hits snag on Mac, release delayed
The latest episodic adventure from Telltale Games, The Wolf Among Us, has been getting favorable reviews around the web, but Mac gamers haven't yet been able to sample the new title. According to a post on Telltale's community site, the Mac version has run into "an unforeseen issue," and will be delayed a "few days."
The Wolf Among Us features an alternative take on classic fairy tales and children's stories including Snow White, The Three Little Pigs and Little Red Riding Hood. The game has been split up into five episodes which will be released individually over the course of several weeks. When the first episode is ready to roll on Mac, it will be available via Steam and the Telltale website.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service