Nike announces new iPhone-ready Fuelband SE
Fitness fans, this one's for you. Nike revealed the new Fuelband SE at a Nike+ event in New York City. Coming in a variety of highlight colors, the device is meant to get users up and moving. The water-resistant device features Bluetooth 4.0 for low-power connectivity, improved LEDs and a re-designed circuit board for greater flexibility.
But it's not about design; it's about moving. The Fuelband SE can now monitor yoga activity, if stretching on a mat is your thing, and other motivational features like "3.2.1 Go! Sessions," which let you pick a specific physical activity and monitor your progress towards that goal.
Those interested in the wearable fitness trainer can expect to drop US$149 for the privilege. The Nike+ Fuelband SE will ship to select countries on November 6.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter