Apple prepping Yerba Buena Center for Tuesday's event
Photo courtesy of David Jones, @d_jones
San Francisco's Yerba Buena Center for the Arts, a longtime venue for Apple product introductions, is having window banners installed in preparation for the upcoming product announcement event scheduled for October 22.
In case you're wondering what the building will look like when the crew is done, David Jones provided us with a photo of the layout (detail of original photo):
In other news about the event, a source revealed to TUAW that Mac announcements are definitely on the agenda for Tuesday. Our take? Apple will at least announce the ship date for the Mac Pro, we'll probably see a speed and capability bump in the Retina MacBook Pro line, and -- we're going out on a limb here -- perhaps a 4K Cinema Display will be on tap.
Be sure to join TUAW on Tuesday for our metaliveblog of the Apple event, followed on Tuesday afternoon by a special edition of TUAW TV Live.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options